Store Host - Crandon APPLY NOW
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
At Tricia’s Treasures & Bistro, our Store Host is an ambassador, providing our guests with exceptional retail service. Store Hosts connect with guests in genuine and authentic ways while sharing information about our products. We love what we do and believe that, with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work!
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet guests to the store with enthusiasm
- Build genuine relationships with customers
- Utilizes various techniques in communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires
- Assess guest needs and provide assistance and information on Tricia’s Treasures & Bistro products
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Contribute to a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Perform cash, wrap, and POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Maintain sales floor visual merchandising and restock product as needed
- Participate in the addition of operational tasks based on the needs of the business
- Promote and maintain a safe working and shopping environment
- Help to maintain organization and cleanliness.
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent of a GED preferred
- 1 year retail experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the store host is regularly required to walk or frequently required to stand for long periods of time. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: